Friday, August 12, 2011

Can a 39 year old man go to jail for having consensual sex with a 17 year old in Pennsylvania?

His family and my family are threatening us both that if we have contact, they will turn him into the police. We both live in Pennsylvania. I did the research and from what I have found, the legal age of consent is 16. Can it be fought that he cant be put in jail and/or charged with anything? If I testify in his favor will that help him any? If he can be charged, what are the possible things he can be charged with so I can research them? Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment