Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I need help, idk what to do anymore. :(?

So basically me and my ex broke up bout 8 months ago cause he cheated. We was together for 4 years off and on. We was arguing and he was denying it then I said well is she worth it and he said no. I asked him if he was happy and he was like I'm not gonna answer that and I was like just answer it for me and I'll leave you alone and act like you don't know me. He said fine, I'm happy now I'm getting off cause I've gottta work. We ain't talked in forever...I've texted him apologizing and asking if we could at least be friends but I never got a reply. He's with the girl he cheated on me with now. Idk what to do cause I really do love him with all my heart and I've tried to move on 394857349 times but something always goes wrong or my heart ain't with it. I can't seem to get him outta my head...help me please!

No comments:

Post a Comment