Tuesday, August 9, 2011

How do i drop domestic assault charges that i made against someone in the state of New Jersey?

On 6/11/11 my boyfriend and I got in a huge fight with my best friend in the room and then he started to grab me and a lot of other things happened but I ran outside after things got worse and one of my neighbors called the police and he was arrested. I didn't press the charges, but the state of NJ did and I just don't want to deal with this. I want to just drop the charges completely. How do I do that? Do I have to testify against it in court? And should I talk to his probation officer?

No comments:

Post a Comment