Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Is there a way for a domestic violence case to be dropped?

I have been subpeoned to be a witness/victim...My ex girlfriend hit me multiple times, i called the cops, she got arrested and now we have to go to court. Me and my ex girlfriend love each other still and I do not want anything to happen to her...I must go to court to testify my side of the story...Is there any way around this situation...is there anyone I can talk to for me to not have to go to court...or if they can cancel my subpoena...or if they can drop the case...I love her so much and want to get back with her regardless of this situation, I still love her...What can I do? Please someone help me...and also how can I get her restraining order taken off...she does not need that, it is unnecessary...

No comments:

Post a Comment