Thursday, August 4, 2011

Is this enough to be emancipated?

In order to be granted emancipation by family court, you must have enough money to support yourself, and permission of your parents since they will no longer be required to support you, or have control over your actions. You need to check your state law about other requirements.

No comments:

Post a Comment