Friday, August 5, 2011

Why must people put their entire lives on facebook?

MySpace and Facebook use to be cool, now MySpace is dead and everyone has Facebook, I have old relatives on Facebook, and now I can't post retarded nonsense on there cause they always critiscizing my comments, I tried blocking them to where they can't see my wall and they flip out on me, I tried deleting my account and they flip out on me, and all they put is when they pooped, where they pooped , what color it was and how it smelled, I don't want to know every detail of my families lives, I also hate it when i meet someone and they send me a friend request. Wtf? Then they all like, how come u didn't accept my friend request? I guess cause we ain't friends, wanna drink a beer? What is with people and Facebook? ??????

No comments:

Post a Comment