Friday, August 5, 2011

Finacial aid appeal question?

Your father going to jail has nothing to do with you, they will never ask you if your parents committed a crime, only you. If I was you, I would talk to the Dean of the School to let them know you had a hard time during that quarter and show proof of the appointments that you did and the working the extra hours and ask for a pardon to retake the classes. Talk with financial aide as well about this as well after you talk to the dean. I'm sorry, I hope all works out. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment