Sunday, August 7, 2011

Im 29yrs old & always tired and lazy?

I never want to do anything. I've been like this for a little over a year, and it seems to be getting worse. All I want to do is lay around in bed, I take naps a lot throughout the day and sometimes can't fall asleep at night because of all my naps. I have 4 kids who are not babies anymore, and while im in my lazy mode my husband will take care of them. I feel like I have no energy to do anything or even play with my kids,or take them to the park or pool or ride there bikes because I feel so tired. And from me feeling so tired I feel like im always sick, ill always say my stomach hurts or I have a headache or ant excuse. And im never in the mood to have sex because I feel exusted and no energy. I will be honest I don't take vitamins because im scared to swallow pills I ain't even take meds for a headache. I don't exercise. I do nothing but lay in bed and watch TV. I just stopped working 3months ago in April I got fired because I didn't want to do anything but sit around,i worked at that job for 15yrs.and I've tried to fix this problem and I can't. What can I do to fix this problem does anyone have any ideas? Please. I need to be here for my kids. I feel like that show hoarders or addicted but in a different sense im addicted to being lazy! Please someone give me some advise!

No comments:

Post a Comment